Zaytoven

Xavier Lamar Dotson better known as Zaytoven is an American record producer from Atlanta, Georgia. Zaytoven is well known and respected producer who released collaborative projects with Future, Gucci mane, Migos, Usher, chief Keef and more. He inspires my work because I myself produce music and make beats. Zaytoven is one of the main people who help create the genre that we now call trap music. His work and his grind is inspirational for me because the quality of his beats and how he creates his music from scratch takes a lot drive and focus. This man came a long way from his parents basement working with top rappers that we now listen to today and now working with the new generation.

Virgil Abloh (September 30th, 1980- November 28, 2021)

Virgil Abloh was an American fashion designer an entrepreneur. He was the director for Louis Vuitton menswear and the founder of the brand Off-white, established in 2013. A trained architect, Abloh, entered the world of International fashion with an internship at Fendi in 2009. Building his way up in the fashion world he worked along Kanye West as he rose to mainstream success with the brand Off-white. His work is inspirational because he is one of the pioneers of streetwear fashion and as a African American design student this man is black excellence at its finest. I only can learn and work my way to become like Virgil but in my own way.

Kanye West

Kanye Omari West better known as Ye is an American rapper, record producer, and fashion designer. West gained recognition as a producer for roc-a-fella in the early 2000s and his catalog speaks for itself. Kanye is one person that I look up to because he succeed in both fashion and music which is the same path I’m on. To see his growth and watch all the hurdles he went through to become who he is now is motivation for me to go chase my dreams.