Day 11 4/16/2019

How are you today? Are you ready for the spring break next week? We will learn dimensions today. What is dimensioning?

12 Responses to Day 11 4/16/2019

1. Erik Yan says:

TIred and I guess I’m ready for spring break. Dimensioning is probably the measurements of all sides of the figure.

2. Ryan Lam says:

Greetings Professor, I am doing well today. I am very ready for spring break next week! Also, from prior knowledge dimensions include figures that require more than a flat surface but can be either 2 dimension or 3.

3. Razim says:

I an good, cant wait for spring break next week. I don”t know what dimensioning is.

4. Xavier Desir says:

Good morning, I’m good and yea can’t wait. I don’t know.

5. Will definitely need spring break….Dimensioning is measuring how many units there are on an object?

6. jj says:

I’m good… how are you professor?
    I’m ready for the spring break
    dimension is to arrange for a clear and complete picture of an object.

7. wesley laporte says:

My day is going good, so far, and ready for the spring break.

8. Mason Chen says:

Yes I am ready. Dimensioning is to quantify the physical constraints of an object.

9. Ahmed says:

Goodmorning, I am good. I’m ready for spring break to begin. I’m not really sure what dimensioning is but i believe it has to do with measurements.

10. I am good and ready to learn “Dimensioning”.

11. Alex K. says:

exhausted, probably too exhausted to enjoy this spring break. As far as I understand, dimensions are the measurements of sides, angles, chamfers, etc. and that they provide an understanding reading of any shapes or even in a technical term, a part that’d have to be produced.