retail Analysis

ALICIA  ABAD

Prof. Karen Goodland

Retail Beverage Shop Analysis

The wine shop I went was Grand Wine and Liquor at 30-05 31St, Astoria. I call the store in advance to make appointment with Manager but they told me that the staff will be able to help me out, so when I got in the store I meet one of the staff members he was a very knowledgeable pleasant to show me everything and answer all my questions. This store has large variety of wines and small variety of liquors, its very organized and welcoming every section is very organized, clean all the wines with their labels where customers can see clearly.

The store has two long wines racks one side are distributed American wines from California, New York, Washington, Oregon and more the other side of the rack are French wines Italy wines are distributed by region Burgundy, Bordeaux, Loire, Tuscany, Campania and more. He show me something very interesting, all wines are display in each shelf from upper are the higher price from lower shelf lower price. The other long Wine racks are Greek wines also are distributed by region grape variety and price. The small racks are display wines between Argentina Chile and Australia they have different variety of red and white wines, and the sparkling wines, champagnes are pretty much a great variety