Selected Readings are noted below for Psychology
- Desmet, P.M. & Pohlmeyer, A.E. (2013). Positive design: An introduction to design for subjective well-being. International Journal of Design, 7, 3, 5-19.
- Dutton, D. G. & Aron, A. P. (1974). Some evidence for heightened sexual attraction under conditions of high anxiety. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 30, 4, 510-517.
- Cialdini, R. et al. (2006). Managing social norms for persuasive impact. Social Influence 1, 1, 3-15.
- Bushman, B J. & Anderson, C. A. (2009). Comfortably numb: Desensitizing effects of violent media on helping others. Psychological Science, 20, 3, 273-277.
Qualitative: Ethnography, Observational Research, Visual, and Narrative Inquiry
- Hart, B. & Risley, T. R. (2003). The Early Catastrophe: The 30 Million Word Gap by Age 3. American Educator 27, 1, 4–9. (Observational)
- non-psych —
- Simburger, E. (2013). Moving through the city: Visual discourses of upward social mobility in higher education advertisements on public transport in Santiago de Chile. Visual Studies, 28, 1, 66-77. (Visual Method) Focus Groups_Anita Gibbs (Focus Groups)