Revision

In my paper I am going to fix many things some are that I left out details in the story that I feel would make the story more interesting. I also believe that I should make a new hook to make people interested in my story and also at the end tell the readers what they should learn from the story. The main thing I’m going to do is fill in missing detail. When I first wrote my essay l skipped many parts and rushed my essay. When I looked at my paper their was more to the story that I bolive is important now only to the story but to me as well when I do it will make the assay much easier to read and it will flow better not as an essay but as a story.

There is still much more that will need to be added I will also take into account the comments left on my paper and try to answer them in the paper. I know I have a problem with procrastinating so I will do the revision to the paper right after class and at home before I go to bed. Beyond this in will explain at the end what I learned from this experience at the very least sentence of the paper. After complete that I will check my grammar because I know that when I write long papers I make a lot of mistakes that I don’t see till it is to late. So I must reread after I have complete my paper