Revision Two Proposal

I plan on revising my “Portrait of a Word” essay titled “Bacchanal”. My new topic that I plan on revising this with is the importance of basic education for young children. I want my essay to reach both students and parents. I watch a YouTube channel pretty frequently called “What Yuh Know?” where their motto is education through entertainment. All of the videos are shot around Trinidad. The host asks people young and old basic questions and if they get all of them right, they get a cash prize. I noticed that throughout these videos when the older generations are asked these basic questions, they don’t know the answer due to a lack of childhood education, but when they are asked about “bacchanal” or in other words about carnival and soca music they know the answer right away. On the other hand, the children that are asked questions get them right immediately because of their basic educations. I would like to analyze some of these videos and give them as examples to reinforce my claim which is, even the most basic education is important and comes with reward and opportunities.

1 thought on “Revision Two Proposal”