Revision 1 Intro

“ Hey! Can I copy your homework? I was really busy yesterday.”
Busy? But your Snapchat story says you were at the karaoke.
“ Why is our math teacher mad all the time? Like does she know we all have a life and the amount of work she gives us is crazy”
Why? Probably because 95 percent of the class never submits the homework.
“ I can’t believe I failed!”
Why is it hard to believe you failed when you put zero effort into studying and cheated off someone else?
I’ve always wondered what was going through their mind when they rant about how the school is pointless and teachers suck. Must be nice to have parents that can afford your tuition even when you have to repeat the same grade twice. Must be nice living under a three-story house with three maids and not worry because mommy’s credit card got you covered. Honestly, why are you even in school? All you guys do is eat, sleep, be obnoxiously loud and skip classes. Stop being spoiled teens that take education for granted because there are thousands of kids in the world that are willing to die for one. Instead of blaming the system and teachers, take a good look and ask yourself “have I been learning anything?”