Hey, everyone– papers are due by the beginning of class on Wednesday.  The paper assignment is listed in the post below, and if you’re confused, you can also refer to the “what I will be grading you on” handout from today’s class. You can also email me.  PLEASE BRING IN A PAPER COPY AND ALSO POST A COPY TO THE WEBSITE UNDER DOCS (as you did last time.) Just cut and paste. Don’t worry about tags.

You will need a works cited page, which you can do (in MLA format) easily on www.easybib.com. Make sure you are using MLA formatting and only use “I only want to create citations.” We’ll talk about why on Weds.

For in-text citations, leave a parenthesis with some space after quotes and summaries you’ve taken from outside sources. We will cover in-text citations in the conference hour (10-10:50 am) on Weds.

Example: When Shakespeare wrote, “Out out, damn spot,” he was referring to the blood on a murderer’s hands (                                           ).  We’ll fill that blank in in class.

Remember, your paper goes down 1/3 of a letter grade (A- to B+) each day it’s late for the first three days. After that, it will go down a full letter grade every day it is late. That means it is an automatic F after 6 days late!