1101-391 Language and Identity.

The article “My Zombie, Myself: Why Modern Life Feels Rather Undead” talks about how relatable zombies are to day to day people more than we may know it. Zombies are considered easy to kill, mostly everyone knows just shoot their brain and move on and kill the next. Well in the article Chuch Klosterman states “The zombies you kill today will merely be replaced by the zombies of tomorrow”, in making this comment Klosterman’s saying that even when you have killed one zombie off there will always be one the next day and the day after that. I Agree with this quote because it relates to everyone, everyday is not a perfect happy day. There is always something going on that you have to face everyday, it may not be the same obstacle but there will always be something that you have to battle. Zombies are the problems that we have to face everyday, just when you think you killed them all, you find yourslef killing off more zombies the next day. As you can see zombies are in our everday lives, but you just have to keep killing them one day at a time.