Tiana Ou’s ePortfolio

Tiana Ou’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

My name is Tiana Ou. I do not have an explanation to what brought me to this Communication Design major. I am interested in calligraphy, which is under letter designing. I guess you can say letter designing is what brought me into Communication Design. The career that I researched is graphic design, and Crafts and Fine Artists because I am interested in the lettering and illustration.
The skills, talents, and services that I can bring into this community is help others who needs a design in lettering a specific way. Also making logos can help others. A tagline that can help remember me by is “Time is never enough,” since I normally do not have enough time to do things.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Tiana Ou

Final Presentation

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1P3TW-wbHWjObb8d3UGZx-RcEUGXfniGAFRx022TcYc0/edit?usp=sharing See MoreFinal Presentation

Week 16

Last week, I was working on designing the gift ideas. I took the feedback I got and incorporated […] See MoreWeek 16

Week 15

This week I had a new small project where my boss wanted me to design some small gift ideas. […] See MoreWeek 15

No Comments Found