SADHA

active 19 hours, 17 minutes ago
SADHA
This Club Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Club Site.
Club Description

Student American Dental Hygiene Association is a student organization for first and second-year Dental Hygiene students, faculty, and alumni. This club is hosted by professor Anna Matthews and your classmates SADHA student-officers.
Please become a member by clicking “Join now”.

Scrub top

Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone still needed to buy the black scrub top size SMALL.. I bought it and I'm not really a big fan of how it fits on me (a tad baggy for my liking..haha), everything is embroidered and ready to go! If anyone […] See MoreScrub top

Textbook PDF: Fundamentals of Periodontal Instrumentation

UPDATE: Don’t buy the textbooks if you haven’t already! I’ve found a way to get all the PDF’s for the textbooks, I personally hate to lug textbooks around so I use my laptop and it’s sufficient. Since we’re allowed to use the PDF/e-book […] See MoreTextbook PDF: Fundamentals of Periodontal Instrumentation

Meet the Scientists, Become Inspired……

CUNY is offering this conference, "Inspiring Women Scientsits Forum" on September 27, 2013. Here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Inspiring_Women_Scientists_2013 Dental hygiene is a profession based on science. This sounds […] See MoreMeet the Scientists, Become Inspired……