SPE 1330: Effective Speaking

Topic: Bullying

Specfic Purpose: to let my audience know how bullying effects people, what we can do to prevent bullying and how bullying has increased over the years.

Intro:

Hello my name is Alyssa Hernandez and I am here to talk to you about bullying and its three main points of how we can stop bullying, how bullying has increased and how bullying effects people.  First I will be talking to you about how bullying effects people….

Main Points:

1. Bullying affects people in many ways. When some people get bullied they don’t let if effect them but with others bullying takes a major toll on them. This year many teens have taken their lives because of being bullied that is people our age.

2.Bullying over the years has increased majorly. Not only is bullying a face to face thing it is now turned into cyberbullying as well.

3. Things we can do to prevent bullying is to if you see someone being bullied say something. If you are being bullied tell someone dont try to handle things on your own.

Conclusion:

In conclusion I have talked to you about bullying its effects, how its increased over time and how bullying can be stopped. Remember if you see someone who looks like they are being bullied say something because you might be able to help them. Thank you for your time today.

Tags: Outline

Parent: Outlines