Shisir Rana’s ePortfolio

Shisir Rana’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Health Sciences
Portfolio Description

My name is Shisir Rana. I am an engineering student at city tech I am taking HSCI1101 this fall semester not only as an elective but I am also interested in the Health field as a backup profession. When I went to the John Hopkins career planning website and accessed my self. it gave me some of the career options that was not very surprising to me some of the results involved information technology,manufacturing, engineering, construction/ architecture. These did not surprise me as I am currently enrolled for an engineering degree. These answers were based on my preference and my personality. But what indeed was amusing for me was its ability to give me and students the feedback on what careers we should pursue so accurately. Because of this assessment I was able to verify that I am in the right education path.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Shisir Rana

Access yourself

When I went to the John Hopkins career planning website and accessed my self. it gave me some of […] See MoreAccess yourself

Namaste

My name is Shisir Rana. I am an engineering student at city tech I am taking HSCI1101 this fall […] See MoreNamaste

Research career path

I wanted to research on the field of engineering. So the John Hopkin's website provided me with […] See MoreResearch career path

No Comments Found