Seekers Christian Fellowship

• Hello Everyone
  • #86015

Michael K. Uzoma

Hello everyone! Hope yo’ all are doing good. I just joined this group or club and would like to know when you guys make out time to pray together and also meet.

#86027

Robine J

Hello Michael! Thank you for joining. I’m Robine, a City Tech alumna and former president of the club. I’m currently a staff member of Seekers Christian Fellowships. During the spring and fall semesters, we mainly meet during club hour Thursdays 1-2:15pm in room N416.

We are looking into meeting additional times during the week so we can have more fellowship, so we will keep you posted on that. We may have a gathering over the summer break as well depending on availability.

We are not as active on OpenLab these days, but if you would like to stay in the loop, you can follow us on Instagram (@citytechseekers) if you have it, and you can also contact us at scfcitytech@gmail.com so we can add you to our mailing list.

We look forward to meeting you!
    – Robine

#86029

Michael K. Uzoma

Awesome! Thank you@robinejp it’s my pleasure to join. I’m connected with the group on instargram, looking forward to fellowshipping with you guys. Stay Blessed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)