Samson Rwamba’s ePortfolio

Samson Rwamba's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

I am a senior student in New York City College of Technology majoring in Hospitality Management in my Bachelor of Technology degree.
Hospitality is second nature to me being a peoples person and my African culture and background which emphasize communal participation rather than individual pursuit. I grew up around my two grandfathers and my father who were always hosting and entertaining for one reason or the other. And from a very tender age I was just good at anticipating guest needs, meeting them and also “reading” a situation and coming up with the most appropriate solution.
As I grew up, I knew business world was my arena, because other than partaking in my extended family catering, I did very well in assisting my parents who were business people. Even at a tender age I somehow knew or understood that money was not in sales or higher percentage mark-ups, but big money and return business was in satisfied customers and loyal customers.
These two diverse interest in business and hospitality converged in events catering as I later came to learn, as I progressed in my course as well as career in the hospitality Industry.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: samson

Welcome!

I am a senior student in New York City College of Technology majoring in Hospitality Management in […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found