Raster & Vector Graphics

active 2 years, 3 months ago
Raster & Vector Graphics
Communication Design
ADV1162

Students will learn concepts and applied theories of digital media and the two fundamental graphic forms: raster and vector digital images and will define and describe similar and contrasting factors in each kind of image. The comparison will also recommend the best practice, specification or standard for using a specific form in a specific application. Basic digital imaging terminology, and techniques including size, resolution, color space and file elements, measurements and file formats. Students are introduced to digital imaging concepts through software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator on the Macintosh operating system. Scanning and digital photography are integrated into lesson plans.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Libby Clarke

Final

Here are the folders for the final exam. Good luck and thank you for being such a great class! If […] See MoreFinal

Classwork and Homework for Week 14

Be sure to finish your photo retouching for next week. Study for the final, which will cover […] See MoreClasswork and Homework for Week 14

Classwork and Homework for Week 13

I am at the hospital becoming a mom, so Prof. Ritter will sub for me today, luckily. Woo […] See MoreClasswork and Homework for Week 13

Comment on "Using the Pen Tool in Illustrator"

Very useful information at a very opportune moment See MoreComment on "Using the Pen Tool in Illustrator"

I read the complete article. I think you guide us with a complete explanation. I learn a lot many […] See MoreComment on "Using the Pen Tool in Illustrator"

Comment on "How to Give a Good Critique"

The Bengals similarly can't handle more skill-position injuries; with their stacked roster, they […] See MoreComment on "How to Give a Good Critique"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.