Production for Designers – COMD 3532 D258

active 3 years, 7 months ago
Production for Designers - COMD 3532 D258
This Course Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Course Site.
Communication Design
CDMG
Spring 2019

A journey, an adventure, a path for creative thinkers, graphic designers to take to be prepared for real-world situations, regarding production print, printing and the re-birth of the printing trades.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Prof. Kubis

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clone(s).

No Class On Monday April 8th

Good Morning, I have the flu and will not be able to teach the class on April 8th. I will see you next week. Please pass this note to anyone others in the class so between this note and an email I hope all will get the message. Many […] See MoreNo Class On Monday April 8th

Final Presentations are due on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Afternoon, Just a reminder that final in class presentations are due this Wednesday. Be prepared to present you themed report on the class and the three topics you selected. Prof. Kubis See MoreFinal Presentations are due on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Final Exam

Good morning, Everyone passed the final exam, I did want to review some questions that most incorrectly answered. Q3) The correct file type would be a Print PDF -X or X1, (print ready) the actual file type would have been determined when you See MoreFinal Exam

Final Exam May 15th, 8:00am

Good Afternoon, Please arrive on time (8:00am) on Wednesday, May 15th, I will upload the final exam once everyone has been checked in for attendance. The test will have 15 questions, once you have downloaded the word document to your desktop, See MoreFinal Exam May 15th, 8:00am

Monday, May 13th, 2019

Good Morning to all, I will be out of town and will arrive in NYC very early Monday morning, if I am not at the classroom at 8:00am I will arrive shortly, please do not leave the College, I am expecting to arrive at the College by 8:00am, just in See MoreMonday, May 13th, 2019