Production for Designers – COMD 3532 D258

active 18 hours, 16 minutes ago
Production for Designers - COMD 3532 D258
This Course Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Course Site.
Communication Design
CDMG
Spring 2019

A journey, an adventure, a path for creative thinkers, graphic designers to take to be prepared for real-world situations, regarding production print, printing and the re-birth of the printing trades.

No Class On Monday April 8th

Good Morning, I have the flu and will not be able to teach the class on April 8th. I will see you next week. Please pass this note to anyone others in the class so between this note and an email I hope all will get the message. Many […] See MoreNo Class On Monday April 8th

Final Presentations are due on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Afternoon, Just a reminder that final in class presentations are due this Wednesday. Be prepared to present you themed report on the class and the three topics you selected. Prof. Kubis See MoreFinal Presentations are due on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Assignment – Questions for Structural Graphics Due May 6th, 2019

On May 6th Ethan Goller, President of Structural Graphics will spend 90 minutes with us to discuss, present and answer questions regarding the concept of dimensional print, interactive print and its impact on the advertising, marketing […] See MoreAssignment – Questions for Structural Graphics Due May 6th, 2019

Class Tour of Frontline Printing

Good Morning to all,   I have scheduled a class tour of Frontline Printing for Monday, April 29th. Frontline Printing is located at: 325 West 38th Street (between 8th and 9th Avenues) Suite 1102 New York, NY 10018 The […] See MoreClass Tour of Frontline Printing

Class Tour of Frontline Printing