New York: Reflections on a City

active 9 years, 6 months ago
New York:  Reflections on a City
This Project is OPEN.
Project Description

What borough and neighborhood of New York City do you live in, how would you describe it, and how is it changing? Have you lived here all your life, or did you come from far away? If you’ve lived elsewhere, would you like to describe that environment, and discuss how it differs from NYC (or how it’s similar)? What do you miss, either in the New York of the past or in the place that you came from? Click Discussion on the right, and tell the rest of us all about it!

Acknowledgements

This project was created by: Benjamin F. Alexander

New York: Reflections on a City

Hello, friends, welcome to this site. Whether you love or hate New York City, we’d like to hear f […] See MoreNew York: Reflections on a City

No Comments Found

Real New York

I think my opinion about New York is very different from any other members of this blog. My post will be bold and a little bit outrageous. I am not going to sing serenade of love to New York, because I do not like this city. Please do not […] See MoreReal New York

New York: Past and Present

I have been living in New York for probably longer than most students have been alive, having arrived in 1991 - during our FIRST gulf war (yes, there were two). Why is NYC an amazing place? Because, unlike other cities, it doesn't care […] See MoreNew York: Past and Present

“Let’s hear it for New York!”

Who doesn't agree that New York City is one of the greatest cities in the world? We have so much to offer in this city. We have tall buildings that sit so perfectly in a beautifully silhouetted skyline. We have many different cultures […] See More“Let’s hear it for New York!”