MAT1375 Precalculus, Fall 2022

active 3 days, 21 hours ago
MAT1375 Precalculus, Fall 2022
Mathematics
MAT1375

Topics include an in-depth study of functions such as polynomial functions, radical functions, trigonometric functions, exponential and logarithmic functions; connections to vectors and complex numbers; solving trigonometric equations, and identities involving sum, double and half-angle formulas; Binomial Theorem and progressions.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

8. Dividing Polynomials

Notes Course Hub- Lesson 8: Dividing polynomialsVideo Links- Long division,The remainder […] See More8. Dividing Polynomials

7. The Inverse of a Function

Notes Course Hub- Lesson 7: The inverse of a functionVideo Links- The inverse of a […] See More7. The Inverse of a Function

News: WeBWorK Extension, Test 1

Hello class, Maybe you have noticed that I have extended the WeBWorK deadline for Functions - […] See MoreNews: WeBWorK Extension, Test 1

Hello Jerrel, It's great that you love science and engineering. Math is the language of both, […] See More

Hello Jenny, Yay, another person who likes math! Awesome. Math looks hard in college? Eh, it […] See More

Hello Maria, Yeesh... I totally went the opposite. I went into math to avoid reading, and […] See More