MAT 1375 Precalculus – Ghezzi – Spring 2019

active 2 weeks, 1 day ago
MAT 1375 Precalculus - Ghezzi - Spring 2019
Mathematics
MAT1375
Spring 2019

This course is designed to prepare students for the study of Calculus. Topics include an in-depth study of functions such as polynomial functions, inverse functions, radical functions, rational functions, trigonometric functions, exponential and logarithmic functions; solving inequalities; elements of vectors and complex numbers; solving trigonometric equations and identities involving sum, double and half-angle formulas; Binomial Theorem; and progressions. A graphing calculator is required.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

First Assignment - Introduce Yourself

Your first OpenLab assignment is to introduce yourself to your classmates.  This assignment is due […] See MoreFirst Assignment - Introduce Yourself

Welcome MAT 1375 students!

Welcome MAT 1375 students!  We'll be using this OpenLab site throughout the semester - please […] See MoreWelcome MAT 1375 students!

Omnis aut mollitia aut aute ullamco aut consectetur ea minima rem nihil ut See More

My name's Ching Yiu, I'm 21. Was math my favorite subject? Kind of, I would say I did a pretty […] See More

Hi, My name is Marjan(Marz). I am a freshman and this is my second semester at city tech. I am […] See More

Final Exam preparation

Dear All, This is a reminder that the final exam is on Wednesday, May 22, 12:00-1:40pm. It is a department final and it is comprehensive. We will start at 12:00 promptly. The final exam review sheet is posted under […] See MoreFinal Exam preparation

Grade computation

Dear All, This is a reminder that the final grade is computed as follows: (exam 1) *.20+(exam 2)*.20+(exam 3)*.20+(final exam)*.25+(WeBWorK)*.15+(Desmos activity)*.05. The formula includes a 5% extra credit. WeBWorK will be assigned […] See MoreGrade computation

Exam 3 preparation

Dear All, This is a reminder that Exam 3 is on Wednesday, May 1. A hard copy of the review sheet was distributed in class before spring break and it is posted online under […] See MoreExam 3 preparation