MAT 1272 Statistics, SP2014

active 3 years, 6 months ago
MAT 1272 Statistics, SP2014
Mathematics
mat 1272
Spring 2014

This course provides an introduction to statistical methods and statistical inference. Topics include descriptive statistics, random variables, distributions, sampling, estimation and inference, t-tests, chi-square tests and correlation.

Interference Archive

The Interference Archive in Gowanus was not what I expected when I got there a small building with […] See MoreInterference Archive

Research

What is a good research?  In my opinion a good research consist of adequate information and […] See MoreResearch

Podcast : Monitoring or Prying? When employers' step out of there boundary.   I want to know […] See More

No Comments Found

FE5

5) *The number of major earthquakes in a year is approximately normally distributed with a mean of 20.8 and a standard deviation of 4.5. a) Find the probability that in a given year there will be less than 21 major earthquakes. b) Find […] See MoreFE5

FE14

14) *One of the products produced by Branco Food Company is All-Bran Cereal, which competes with three other brands of similar all-bran cereals. The company’s research office wants to investigate if the percentage of people who consume a […] See MoreFE14

FE6

6) *A professor has found that the grades on the Statistics Final are normally distributed with a mean of 68 and a standard deviation of 15. If only the best 14% of the grade in the class will receive an A, what grade must a student […] See MoreFE6