Kami’s ePortfolio

Kami’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

My name is Kami Roberts. I am a college freshman currently attending NYC College of Technology. My goals in life are to create stunning graphics with special effects, color alterations, etc. I would also consider motion graphics as well as they are becoming more and more popular these days. I would even go as far as to learn true animation of objects. I wish to do this for video games, movies, posters, and websites.
Graphic Design is something that I’ve wanted to do since high school. People that I know have told me for most of my life that I’ve had a natural affinity towards anything computer related. So I decided to sharpen that skill the best that I can so that it can be a useful asset in the future. It’s also the reason I decided to take this class to get a Bachelor’s Degree.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Kami Roberts

Camera Training

Last night I was given the opportunity to practice with the equipment for the service. This time, […] See MoreCamera Training

Internship Update

Last Sunday was my first day back at C3 University in 2 years. It was great seeing everyone from […] See MoreInternship Update

Internship Update

Christian Cultural Center has been open for a few weeks now and I've been doing my part in […] See MoreInternship Update

No Comments Found