Jonathan Lebron’s ePortfolio

Jonathan Lebron's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

Hi, My Name Is Jonathan Lebron and I am a communication design major at City Tech.

I chose to become a communication design major because an idol of mine said he saw great things in me as I was sketching when I was waiting to meet this person, Who is this person? The Late and Great Stan Lee. Stan created a character near and dear to my heart who I identify with daily. That Character, The Amazing Spider-man. Stan’s characters taught me many life lessons. Such as the Fantastic Four teaching me about what it means to be a family. Ever since then I’ve been on a journey to go into the Comic Industry. Comics have such a huge impact on my life that I try to include them in my work as much as I can to stay true to who I am. I practice my skills and present them to current-day artists for Marvel and DC at signing events and have them critique my work. If I want to work in this industry I need to learn from those who are currently or have been employed by these companies. I also write to go hand in hand with my visuals, I’m always thinking of new ideas and illustrations so feel free to ask about the Comic world any time, as I feel l have some sort of power to give others this fun knowledge and in the words of Peter Parker’s Uncle Ben, “With great power, there must also come great responsibility.”

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: JonathanL99

Narrative Final

Red Riding Hood Process Book See MoreNarrative Final

No Comments Found