jasmilex sanchez guzman’s ePortfolio

jasmilex sanchez guzman’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Business
Portfolio Description

Hello everyone! Welcome to my ePortfolio is a pleasure to see you all. Here I’ll be showcasing some of my college work that I have done in the Business and Technology Fashion program. I’ll be presenting some of my work that I am proud to showcase and show everyone. Hope you enjoy visiting my portfolio, any feedback and comments would be great! Have fun and enjoy the ride !!

Jasmilex Sanchez is a person who’s interested in the field of fashion and business. She wants to use her knowledge of what she has learned from marketing, to visual merchandising to applying those projects towards her fashion business. Jas wants to spread love and joy to others who have gone through a rough patch in their lives. Jas wants people to know that no matter how hard life gets, how complicated a situation is, one can overcome anything and everything. Jas wants to impact people lives with making them feel safe, loved and cared about.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Jasmilex Sanchez Guzman

Hello Everyone

Hi you, yes you. Welcome to my ePortfolio where you'll get know a little bit about me. Have fun!! See MoreHello Everyone

No Comments Found