HMGT 1101 Spring 2017 Durante

active 2 years, 8 months ago
HMGT 1101 Spring 2017 Durante
Hospitality Management
HMGT 1101
Spring 2017

An overview of the history, likely directions and organizational structure of the hospitality industry and its role in local, national and global economies. Students are introduced to the nature and scope of the hospitality industry, basic terminology, management concepts, career path explorations and the department’s mission and culture.

kelleys e-profile

Hello my name is Kelley Sullivan, I've worked in the hospitality and restaurant industry for close […] See Morekelleys e-profile

Saul's eProfile

My name is Saul Alvarez im a Hospitality Management student at City Tech. As a student in […] See MoreSaul's eProfile

Kyunghee's E-profile

Hello Everyone. My name is Kyunghee Kwon. I am majoring in Hospitality Management. I am a […] See MoreKyunghee's E-profile

Hello my name is Kelley Sullivan, I’ve worked in the hospitality and restaurant industry for c […] See More

Hello Liz, Thank you very much for the kind words. You are absolutely extraordinary, and […] See More

Wow! Thank you for sharing. I wish you the best in your professional endeavors. See More

Liz Limage ePortfolio

Elizabeth (Liz) Limage is from Brooklyn, NY and started work as a Mixologist at local neighborhood bars for the past five years. She is truly passionate about providing impeccable customer service. She is successful in driving revenue […] See MoreLiz Limage ePortfolio

Ask the Professor

Please ask me questions using this discussion board. See MoreAsk the Professor

Student “Cafe”

Students can share information with their classmates here! See MoreStudent “Cafe”