Helmsley SENCER Project

You are currently viewing a revision titled "dominant eye?", saved on February 18, 2017 at 10:25 am by Maryam Maryam
Title
dominant eye?
Content
Name: Maryam Maryam(Math 1275) In our psychology class we are learning about the CNS(Central Nervous System). I love psychology and when we were learning about the brain, our Prof. told us that we are left or right eyed, just like we are with the brain. I personally felt it was cool. So I would like to share the technique with you. ENJOY!!!! Courtesy of reddit user ElementK. http://www.diyphotography.net/a-neat-trick-to-determine-your-dominant-eye/ Image result for left eyed or right "Here is a neat trick you can preform to discover which of your eyes is the dominant one.
  • Extend both hands forward of your body and place the hands together making a small triangle between your thumbs and the first knuckle
  •   like this:
  • With both eyes open, look through the triangle and center something such as a doorknob in the triangle.
  • Close your left eye. If the object remains in view, you are right eye dominant. If closing your right eye keeps the object in view, you are left eye dominant."
Excerpt
Footnotes

Old New Date Created Author Actions
February 18, 2017 at 3:25 pm Maryam Maryam