Films from Literature ENG 2400

Today would have been our last class meeting .

What would have occurred is students would do the A Clockwork Orange quiz, then we would watch the film.

I prefer to send you the quiz upon request, so you need to email me for it. As always, it is on the book, so watching the film first does not help and could interfere with correct answers.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Here is the link to the movie:

NOTE: Before you watch the film, please watch this clip from 1951. It plays a part somehow in the movie version of your novel and since you may not know it as original film audiences would have, I would like to share this with you. You may skip the first 45 seconds.

Also, Stanley Kubrick is a giant among film directors. There was a recent museum exhibit that you might like to browse: https://designmuseum.org/exhibitions/stanley-kubrick-the-exhibition#

Your final is on A Clockwork Orange. Please read it carefully. You are expected to answer each of its questions in short, numbered paragraphs

I will be grading papers from now till grades are due. Please write to me if you have any questions.

It is too bad most of us have never met. I hope you enjoyed my class.

Prof. M.