The topic ‘’ is closed to new replies.

• Project Due Tuesday

Nathalie Severino
    Participant

are we done now? (T-T )

Nathalie Severino
    Participant

One more tab of what?

I dunno. I feel like we didn’t really write that much compared to the other group. Maybe a click bait tab or something?

Also, we need to write this website in one voice. Do you mind if I edit what you wrote slightly? I wont really change anything, only how it sounds to make everything match. I’ll show you what I write.

Nathalie Severino
    Participant

Ok sounds good, i agree. and it is not so much about how much we write as long as the message is clear and makes sense. i dont think we need anything else. unless you have a lot to write about on clickbait that is.

I’m going to see if I can make a tab on reliable sources.

That should replace the clickbait section. I will try to make it in the same way you made your unreliable sources section. Do you have any ideas on what sources are reliable? I know one is the city tech database and new york times.

Nathalie Severino
    Participant

plus their topic is more general. Ours is specifically about false information. so we will have less anyway and it is worse if we start to sound bad or repeat ourselves. As long as the game is good, with our current information, we should be good.

Nathalie Severino
    Participant

ok, if you have the stamina for it go ahead lol

Nathalie Severino
    Participant

its 3:30 am. are you sure you are ok? anyway to answer your question, sources such as thing that end in .org, .edu, or .gov are reliable

Nathalie Severino
    Participant

also any scholarly article is good. google scholar can be used to weed out the bad sites. textbooks as well

Nathalie Severino
    Participant

legitimate news networks are supposed to tell us fact checked news but i dont know so much about that

Nathalie Severino
    Participant

another thing to look out for is where the info is coming from, like if they interviewed a licensed doctor for info, or a licensed lawyer etc.

I agree with you that our page should have less information

lol yeah I’m used to this kind of stuff so I’m fine.

Also, just to let you know. The game has instructions, the questions and answers, and a final page that tells people to study on our page if they did not do well enough. I just didn’t get to explain why an answer is correct. But I think it’s fine

Nathalie Severino
    Participant

yeah i think its fine. if they wanna know why the answer is on our site. that will compel them to read if they wanna find out

actually I don’t think I need to change anything you wrote. It works well with what I wrote I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘’ is closed to new replies.