English work

You are currently viewing a revision titled "Partner new audience", saved on May 23, 2016 at 1:06 pm by Najja Hennix
Title
Partner new audience
Content
Najja Hennix                                                                                           March 01, 2016 English 1121                                                                                          Professor: Guthrie   New Stance:   Hebah Opening was:   Picasso once said “without great solitude, no serious work is possible”. We all seem to be artists of different masterpieces. My masterpiece was a paper; a key. That paper had the power to open the doors of my future, my career, and definitely my dream. My senior year was challenging in many ways including earning a good GPA, planning for my graduation, and maintaining my social life.   My new one: Dan Millman once said “The world's a puzzle; no need to make sense out of it.". At one point in time everyone has to solve their own puzzle. My puzzle is my life, and the part i had a very hard time putting together was my senior year. That puzzle had many pieces that just seem as if they did not want to come together. I knew in the long run once I put this puzzle together the picture in front of me would be the key to my future. My senior year was challenging because of the pieces to the puzzle I need to work with which was: earning a good GPA, planning for my graduation, and maintaining my social life.    
Excerpt
Footnotes

Old New Date Created Author Actions
May 23, 2016 at 5:06 pm Najja Hennix