English 1101-0384

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Declaration of Human Rights article 1

Luis Salgado
    Participant

The Declaration of Human Rights article 1 states that all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. I totally agree with this article for the fact that when your born no one has control over any of your actions. You only belong to the makers or parents who conceive this child. There is no system or person who you must report to we are not robots we are human. Being born free and equal is for sure how life starts out. We as humans all function the same. We all eat sleep, bleed and function the same. We are definitely made with all the same functions which makes us all equal.
    I wouldnt change this article one bit for the fact that the human race is all one brother and sister hood. We should all be helping one another in our lives. We all need to treat eachother with respect and dignity. As a team we grow and inspire each other as individuals. Some people tend to think that they are different due to status in life or financial levels. This will only allow certain restrictions one doesn’t have. At the end of the day we all operate in the same manner. I would add the word respect in this article due to the fact its such a big meaning in life towards us as individuals. Its apart of our lives in which makes us as whole to function all together.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.