ENG2200: AmericanLit.I, Fall2021

active 6 hours, 18 minutes ago
ENG2200: AmericanLit.I, Fall2021
English
2200-OL41

This is an American Literature I course.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

Week 9: Henry David Thoreau Post due Wed., Oct. 28th

Hi Students: As we think about the mixed legacies of our "Founding Fathers" (George […] See MoreWeek 9: Henry David Thoreau Post due Wed., Oct. 28th

Week 8: Ralph Waldo Emerson and American Transcendentalism Post Due: Wed., Oct. 20

Excellent posts last week, students, on Hamilton, Franklin, and the American […] See MoreWeek 8: Ralph Waldo Emerson and American Transcendentalism Post Due: Wed., Oct. 20

Week 7: Benjamin Franklin and the American Enlightenment (1700-1800) Post Due: Wed. Oct. 13

Thanks for last week’s posts, students, on the Declaration of Independence, Venture Smith, a […] See MoreWeek 7: Benjamin Franklin and the American Enlightenment (1700-1800) Post Due: Wed. Oct. 13

While I was reading Walden , one of the lines that stood out to me was this question, "Can there […] See More

Henry Thoreau says that he wishes to "live deliberately" in Walden. He means that he wants to live […] See More

In regards to "Civil Disobedience", the passage that interests me is when the reading mentions, […] See More