ENG1101-D401 English Comp, FA2023

How to become a day trader?  For those seeking alternative option from the traditional job market, where what you earn is not determined by stagnating wages. But there’s a another the option, and that option is learning how to become a day trader, this will give you the opportunity to earn more money than ever before or lose a lot of money, having the possibility to achieve financial freedom in addition to opening the doors to the life you want.

I will teach you what it takes to become a day trader, first of all need to have a laptop or computer on that device download the broker Robinhood app with this application day trades will happen here. Starting out, day trading is an adventure it takes experiences of losing trades that teach you how to win your trades.

What motivated me wanting to become a trader the idea everything don’t stay the same forever, and you must adopt quickly if you want to the survive markets.   Curious of the learning journey, what do I have to learn or what experiences can help me become a day trader.   Ultimately pave the way to free lifestyle, with the money coming from day trading I can afford the expensive car, live in a place I want to live in, buy my first house, and start a company that help people to trade.   Losing trades open your eyes to what you are doing wrong by knowing this you become aware, and are better able to adopt to ensure you win the next trade you go into.  Disconnecting from normal human desires that hold you back in the markets “I must win every trade”, I know I will lose more trades than I win but even so I can win more from several trades to make a profit or cut my loses.

By researching how to become a day trader I hope to find what techniques are used to day trade, what are the two types of stock market trade, how to know when to buy or sell a stock.   Also what can I learn from the  best day traders in the world, what to do on losing streak, and finally what mindset a day trader has when trading.

Source one, in the YouTube video titled “The God of Japanese Day Trading”, by Billionaire Bear channel,
explore Takashi Kotegawa life from a broke college part-time student to a rich and renowned trader that is look up to today. He grew up in time of limited information on how stock market worked, this forced him to spend most of his time after work to understanding the market. Once he earned enough money he started to day trade in the lost decade of Japan, meaning the Japanese  economy was stagnating and had high inflation affecting people everyday lives for whole 10 years.  Takashi Kotegawa went by the name BHF, he was up against a bearish stock market, in this market stock of both private and public listed companies was falling at alarming rates. This resulted in many people selling their stocks in a fears that the market will continue producing loses, BHF had a strategy that played against logic called contrarian.
What did this documental do to me, ‘The God of Japanese Day Trading”, inspired me to want to pursue becoming a day trader. Open my eyes to a whole different world and in this world you have the opportunity of transforming your life as long as is you stay dedicated, unemotional about loses or wins, no matter what comes in your way you have to keep playing and believing you are capable of learning the skills needed to become a successful day trader.

Video document-Bears, Billionaire, and Cuddle Bear. Day Trading Legend: BHF – The God of Japanese Day Trading. Performance by Yakuma Bear, YouTube, YouTube, 4 Feb. 2023, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnc77gMihPo. Accessed 30 Oct. 2023.

Article-“Mindset of a Successful Trader.” Sbi securities.In, SBI Securities, 16 Feb. 2023, www.sbisecurities.in/blog/mindset-of-a-successful-trader.