ENG1101-D336 Comp I, FA2018

active 3 minutes ago
ENG1101-D336 Comp I, FA2018
English
ENG 1101

English 1101 is a course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques, including the use of the library. The goal is to prepare students not only for success in academic writing but also for effective participation in and critical understanding of the public and professional discourses of the world beyond the classroom.

Affluter

aflut·​ter The article "Our Love Affair With Digital Is Over" deals with the advancement in te […] See MoreAffluter

Glossary Reflection

Hustling Embellish Wiggled Impugning Crooning Languish Agitate Bromance […] See MoreGlossary Reflection

Torment

Torment is a noun. According to Merriam Webster, the definition of  torment is, "extreme pain or […] See MoreTorment

No Comments Found

The Turbid Ebb and Flow of Misery Glossary entry #1

In The Turbid Ebb and Flow of Misery by Margaret Sanger helps expand my vocabulary by introducing me to a word I've never head before. That word is called septicemia which at first I though was a regular word was in fact an infection […] See MoreThe Turbid Ebb and Flow of Misery Glossary entry #1

" Coming to an Awareness of Language " glossary entry

Christopher Cruz Glossary #1 English 1101 Professor Garcia "in·ev·i·ta·ble" In my English 1101 course we read an excerpt from the autobiography of Malcolm X titled "Coming To An Awareness of Language." While reading along I cam […] See More" Coming to an Awareness of Language " glossary entry