ENG1101-D309 English Comp, FA2023

active 6 months, 1 week ago
ENG1101-D309 English Comp, FA2023
This Course is OPEN but membership is by invitation.
English
1101

A course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques including use of the library. Demanding readings assigned for classroom discussion and as a basis for essay writing.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Adin Dobkin

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

No Class!

We’re done! Make sure to turn in your final portfolio by midnight, Monday 12/18, as one Word Doc o […] See MoreNo Class!

Week of 12/11

Monday, December 11 Homework Finish final portfolio by 12/18, emailed as single Word Doc […] See MoreWeek of 12/11

Week of 12/4

Monday, December 4 Class canceled Wednesday, December 6 Homework Two revision […] See MoreWeek of 12/4

No Comments Found

“The World According to Bad Bunny” Sentences and Paragraphs

I count myself among those who must embark on a program of cultural reclamation to follow his clever flow and hyperlocal allusions. I'm delighted when I can rap my way smoothly through even a few verses on a midtempo track like "Pero Ya […] See More“The World According to Bad Bunny” Sentences and Paragraphs

10 things I see on my way to college

On my way to school I see a lot of people because I take the train. I see people walking their pets early in the morning. I see a lot of traffic with cars, and buses on my way to school. Around my school area I see many types of different See More10 things I see on my way to college

10 things I see on my way to college

10 things I see going home

I notice the many food and convenience stores near me  People of many different races  clothing and perfume shops  Many houses with large gardens or flowers  The large river near my house  Many people with headphones on  Peop See More10 things I see going home