ENG 1121 D490 Spring 2020

active 2 years, 1 month ago
ENG 1121 D490 Spring 2020
English
ENG 1121
Spring 2020

English 1121 is a course in composition, reading skills, and core critical thinking skills. The class will explore many genres, discourses, and multimedia to explore many ideas and readings.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Aaron Barlow

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Thank You--And a Word About the Future

Thanks to all of you. Like you, I wish we could have had a course without the wrenching change […] See MoreThank You--And a Word About the Future

Professor Barlow's Time of Coronavirus Journal, Part XII

I’ve spent the last few days reading and grading the papers students have been turning in, p […] See MoreProfessor Barlow's Time of Coronavirus Journal, Part XII

5/4: Final Assignment, the Portfolio

The end is in sight! Now that you have written your journal and three papers, you need to put […] See More5/4: Final Assignment, the Portfolio

Comment on "Thank You–And a Word About the Future"

It looks that way right now. Of course, I don't know what may be decided, but I suspect we will […] See MoreComment on "Thank You–And a Word About the Future"

Thank you prof. And also are we having fall classes online too? See MoreComment on "Thank You–And a Word About the Future"

The pleasure is mine. I am lucky to have all of you as my students. See MoreComment on "Thank You–And a Word About the Future"

class

so as of now we are just doing papers and reading articles online? this is awesome! See Moreclass