ENG 1101 English Composition I, section OL 0110

active 12 hours, 46 minutes ago
English
ENG 1101

English Composition I is a course to help student improve their writing skills through various activities and assignments.

Writing well is essential for all college students regardless of their majors or future plans.

11/28/22 special “artistic” quoting

B: 1) Money: “a nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore”. – Yogi Berra 2) Work: “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it “. – Henry Ford 3) Children: “Children see magic because they look for i […] See More11/28/22 special “artistic” quoting

11/22/22 Practicing the quoting basics (again)

“The inability of a book to be visual, only to stimulate you visually, is a huge plus” (Scherber 4). According to Scherber “the inability of a book to be visual, only to stimulate you visually, is a huge plus”(par. 4). See More11/22/22 Practicing the quoting basics (again)

11/8 Practicing quoting

1) Introductionary Quotes - Remarks - Asserts - Alleges - Argues - Deprecates - Illustrates ~ the author illustrates the idea ~ Senator Such'N'Such deprecates ~ the public speaker alleges ~ the journalist speculates Roman […] See More11/8 Practicing quoting