ENG 1101 English Composition I, section OL 0110

active 6 days, 16 hours ago
English
ENG 1101

English Composition I is a course to help student improve their writing skills through various activities and assignments.

Writing well is essential for all college students regardless of their majors or future plans.

8/30/22 classwork for today

B) The differences between hyphens and dashes, are that the hyphens have shorter lines. Hyphens are often used to show connections between words to conjoin them as a unit. Dashes indicate toward the reader that there is emphasis between […] See More8/30/22 classwork for today

Sept. 8, 2022 Please post your responses to the three readings

"Girl" by Jamacia KIncaid 1.) The characters of “Girl” by Jamaica Kincaid are a young girl and her mother. 2.). The narrator of the story is a young girl. 3.) The story does not say for certain how old the narrator is, she may be […] See MoreSept. 8, 2022 Please post your responses to the three readings

Sept. 20 Comments on the Atonement movie

Where is the movie? I don't see any link for the money. It is in Files and an email axplained that. Also, Dropbox should have sent you a link. Are you checking your email account regularly? See MoreSept. 20 Comments on the Atonement movie