COMD1162 Raster & Vector, Spring2023

active 12 hours, 7 minutes ago
COMD1162 Raster & Vector, Spring2023
Communication Design
COMD 1162
Spring 2023

Basic concepts related to the two fundamental digital graphic forms (raster and vector graphics) and learning best uses and practices for each. This course covers basic digital imaging terminology and techniques including size, resolution, color space, file elements, measurements, file formats, and scanning software and hardware. Class projects require students to explore the meaning of communication through design and how it correlates with client satisfaction and target audience. Students become proficient with both raster and vector applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Maureen Neuringer

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

08 Homework

Finish your Tie File. Use selection tools to change some background colors. Go to the Tile Layer […] See More08 Homework

08 Discussion

Each week you will need to respond to two questions posted. Your response should be a minimum of […] See More08 Discussion

Class 08

Class Info Date: March 28, 2023 Meeting Info: In Person Topic Selections and […] See MoreClass 08

Comment on "08 Discussion"

The gradient tool is something fun to experiment around with, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I like […] See MoreComment on "08 Discussion"

Comment on "08 Discussion"

Question 1- During the process of the midterm I encountered various difficulties, but was able […] See MoreComment on "08 Discussion"

Comment on "08 Discussion"

I agree managing the layers was another thing that was new to us. Th e gradient tool that you […] See MoreComment on "08 Discussion"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.