Films from Literature (Science Fiction)

active 10 minutes ago
Films from Literature (Science Fiction)
English
2400
Spring 2021

“This course will allow students to examine the relationship between film and their literary sources. Through classroom discussions and out-of-class assignments, students will analyze classic and contemporary literary texts and their cinematic versions. Students will examine the relationship between film and literature, with specific focus on the techniques used in fiction, drama and film, and the influences of censorship and society. Students will focus on the similarities and differences of literary works adapted into films.”

*Avatar Credit: Hancock, JD. “Robby the Robot: Into The Unknown!” August 12, 2012. flickr. https://flic.kr/p/cTn6M9

Revised Proposal, Annotations, Reflections, and Sources

Proposal: For the final research project, I will be looking at Mary Shelley's Frankenstein […] See MoreRevised Proposal, Annotations, Reflections, and Sources

Revised Proposal + Annotations+ Reflection+ Sources.

1. Proposal For my final research project, I am proposing to do The Hunger Games which is the […] See MoreRevised Proposal + Annotations+ Reflection+ Sources.

Final Project Proposal

I did bring up The Giver multiple times in class discussion but, I’ve never read the text before b […] See MoreFinal Project Proposal

Thank you, I’ve already ordered the book and will start up shortly. See More

Justin, you can go ahead and delete this post, as it's not your proposal but a continuation of the […] See More

Justin, I'm just seeing this comment now ... for some reason, it was in the "Trash" (perhaps you […] See More