Ashley’s ePortfolio

Ashley’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

My name is Ashley Carrasco. I am Dominican-American and I’m very passionate about music, acting, writing, film, video editing, photography, and other things. During my sophomore year in high school, my computer science teacher made the class film and edit a video about a class topic to present in class and later on told me that I did a great job and I should keep doing videos.

This gave me the idea that I wanted to take pictures and make videos, and wanted to be involved in the music industry, and also make videos about different scenarios and ideas that always come up in my head. I am majoring in Communication Design at New York City College of Technology, and I hope to become a photographer and then later on move on to further my education.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Ashley Carrasco

Spots Drawing

Drawing #1, 3 Variables Size: Going from smaller to bigger spots as they spread on the […] See MoreSpots Drawing

Texture/Figure/Ground

For this project, we had to collect 20 rubbings of different textures. Then we had t […] See MoreTexture/Figure/Ground

Line Movement

In this work we can see how the lines are coming together and smaller as they get to the […] See MoreLine Movement

No Comments Found