ARCH4861 ProPrac FA2020

active 3 years, 3 months ago
ARCH4861 ProPrac FA2020
Architectural Technology
ARCH 4861

A comprehensive look at the building industry with an emphasis on student professional development.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Barbara Smith Mishara

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Office Building for Big-Box-Dante Natteri

One of the first comments about this reading was that the owner is not always right, and I agree […] See MoreOffice Building for Big-Box-Dante Natteri

Discrepancy in Concrete Mixture - Francisco Cuevas Lopez

I think in this case the architect should withhold the final payment for the contractor since the […] See MoreDiscrepancy in Concrete Mixture - Francisco Cuevas Lopez

Case Study: Discrepancy in Concrete Mixture – Dante Natteri

This looks weird. However, from time to time this happens and could has fatal consequences if we […] See MoreCase Study: Discrepancy in Concrete Mixture – Dante Natteri

Comment on "Office Building for Big-Box-Dante Natteri"

I totally agree with you , as it is true the how the space will be used is matter and it always […] See MoreComment on "Office Building for Big-Box-Dante Natteri"

Comment on "Discrepancy in Concrete Mixture – Ashley Herasme"

Ashley, I definitely agree with the thought process and steps you took to reach this conclusion. […] See MoreComment on "Discrepancy in Concrete Mixture – Ashley Herasme"