ARCH 1130 Building Technology I (retired)

• Reflection
  • #32958

Areli

I’ve never done an axonometric, plan and section in my life. When I started drawing my plan, I didn’t really plan how I was going to start. This reminded me about the conversation we had in class today. Then I started to use the grid, like Professor said, which really helped. Observing my drawings in class was useful for me. Getting my work criticized has motivated me to fix up my axonometric drawing. I also noted mistakes I did on my other drawings by analyzing others.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Areli.
    #32986

hanan

Reflection
    The conversation that we had yesterday in class makes me think more about my drawings. First, I should make a plan. Then, I have to find sources to learn about the techniques of the drawing. Also, I should evaluate my skills and I have to figure out different ways to do it.

#32999

Arismey Martinez

Yesterday, when we discussed in the class about the ways of learning and how to be a better learner makes me feel more confident in showing my errors. For example, i did the plan view of the assignment, and although it wasn’t perfect, i still got helpful feedback which i can use to make my assignment better next time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)