Alberto Caicedo’s ePortfolio

Alberto Caicedo’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

People are curious about knowing the other person’s life whether they lived astonishingly or horribly. As for myself, I had encountered certain events in my life that are both astonishing and horrible that defined my personality today. As a kid, I was incredibly shy, and felt down most of the time. In KIPP Star, I was afraid to speak up for myself which led to my insecurity to my surroundings and being always negative to myself. I could not make friends because of my shyness which later I got picked on for it. But, besides the darkness that surrounds my environment, I had my light of hope that helped me get to where I am. My parents loved me because I was doing school work, and was focused on what will I be when I grow up. I was able to see the beauty of Ecuador, and the jungle really set my mind at peace. In high school called St. Agnes, I was picked on because of the way I look. But despite all the harsh scolding that I had to encounter, I really had a good time going on trips like going to the retreat in Connecticut where there is nature and wildlife. Even though, there was darkness in my life that I had to remember everyday for the rest of my life, that darkness I had, I took it with me and it made me stronger. I converted that negativity into a positive energy by remembering all the beauty of my family and the good experiences I had with my friends at the beach. I love them and could not have done it without them. I thank them for the good experiences that they gave me and I am proud to be in this world still studying to become someone more than just a regular person. To those who scold me and berate who I am and what I am not, I am receiving a college education and becoming a great professional engineer and designer.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Ac101

Illustrated Harmonious Moment research and final preparatory drawings. Final Version

This is my harmonious moment dedicated to my aunt in Ecuador. One moment, I was in […] See MoreIllustrated Harmonious Moment research and final preparatory drawings. Final Version

Harmonious moments: Thumbnails

These are the thumbnails of my harmonious life and the ideas that will later be picked […] See MoreHarmonious moments: Thumbnails

No Comments Found