About Me

Hello! My name is Gaethan Jean-Pierre and I am a student at CityTech. My Major is Communication design.

I picked communication design to be my major because I was always interested in the works of anime and video games growing up. I always wanted to be involved in these types of work because they were part of my everyday life growing up.  I also am interested in music which also leads into the reason I picked communication design as a major. Since music is somewhat self branding communication design is a way to create logos and advertisements for your self and others and I am very interested into helping people create designs to promote them selves.  My favorite artists are Future and TheWeeknd and they both do their own type of self advertisement which I would like to do.

I am also interested into boxing and I go to a boxing gym in Westbury. One of my inspirations are Floyd Maywaether Jr and he self advertises himself a lot with his brandTheMoneyTeam, and that is another reason I am in communication design it is a good way to learn how to create brand logos and advertises on the brand.