Weeks Two and Three (Blog #2) 3/25

Weeks two and three consisted of several projects, from the paving company logos to creating Instagram posts for both Crazy Clean and for Bovrbon. The paving company logos that I created were immediately sent to the client and within two days, they picked the one that they like best. The logo is live and can be find at www.paversexpress.com, where they even implemented the colors I used in the logo I created, throughout the rest of the website. I will say it is pretty exciting to see the first logo I created for this assignment (and my personal favorite), being used by an actual company on a website that is visited daily. As for the Crazy Clean and Bovrbon Instagram posts, I used stock photos from pixabay.com and pexels.com that I overlayed with some text and the respective company’s logo. Weekly I was to create four Instagram posts for Crazy Clean and six posts for Bovrbon, which were pretty easy for me to do. Later in week three, Josh added an additional assignment, which was to create a banner that would be placed in the cover photo part of the Bovrbon’s Facebook page, that would change weekly. The assignment for week three, was to create a banner that stated along the lines of, (top line) “Like Us on Facebook and Be One of Three Winners to Win a New Business Card Created By Us” and (bottom line)  “Free of Charge”. The banner needed to consist of a background that fit in with the text and what the company was offering. I enjoyed these assignments since I was able to explore new sites (pixabay.com and pexels.com) that I had never used before.