Technical DocumentsĀ 

1. How To Get Waves : Different Hair Textures

How To Get Waves : Different Hair Textures PDF

Description:

In this Frame maker project done for Professor Kohornen Last semester I wrote a detailed instructional booklet on how to obtain the look of 360 waves based on different hair textures. The booklet detail the process of obtaining waves for the three main hair types, coarse hair, medium hair, and straight hair.

FaceBook Response

2. The Past and Future Space Suits Summary

The Past and Future Space Suits Summary PDF

Description:

In this paper I explain the advancements made in space suits over past 50 years, detailing the technological advancements andĀ  why the spacesuit has been single handedly the most important piece of equipment used in Space exploration throughout mans exploration into the final frontier.

3.Ā 4-H & Benefits of Video Games

4-H & Benefits of Video Games PDF

Description:

In this report about the 4-H Program I explain the benefitsĀ Ā of the 4-H program and reasons why 4-H should adopt a video game program for its participants. I go in depth, providing reasons why the organization should invest in a program focused on video games for its participants starting from the age of 5.

Research Projects / Essays

1. Research ProjectĀ –

Research Project

Description:

Typography is the art of designing art by the arrangement of type. By arranging type, you have different point sizes and line spacings, etc. In business, it is very important to use typography because advertising your business with a nice design makes advertising easier and more efficient.

2.Ā  Love Story or Psychological Roller Coaster?

Love Story or Psychological Roller Coaster? PDF

Description:

In this report about ā€œThe Price of Eggs in Chinaā€ by Don Lee, I touch wrote about a love triangle that complicated the two main characters careers as writers.

3.Ā ā€œHow Should We Live? Propositions for the Modern Interiorā€

ā€œHow Should We Live? Propositions for the Modern Interiorā€

Description:

In this essay I speak about The Museum of Modern Art and the many art styles displayed there such as Futurism, Dada, Constructivism, International Swiss Styles, and so much more.