Training day 1

What did you learn?

I learned to manage my time more since at school it took me more time to develop an idea. Also, try to avoid any distractions like using the phone.

How is it going to help you?

What I have learned today will help me think faster and focus more on the project.

What do you want to learn?

I want to live the experience of what it is like to work as a graphic designer since at school it is a little different. Now I want to learn to work in a group. Help my colleagues more with ideas as well as receive help from them to learn more.

3 thoughts on “Training day 1

1. The short deadline really helps to concentrate on your project. It also encourages you to come up with multiple ideas faster than usual.

Our last training project is a group project. So I think you will enjoy that!

By the way, I like the sketches you did today. It’s so unique and interesting.

2. While training/working from home, self discipline will be the ultimate test! It by no means makes it any less an experience while working on this design team. Best part of being on this internship is not only learning how to work with clients but also having teammates that will help you grow!

3. Hello Xavier,

This is Anmol
    I hope you enjoyed first day of training.
    Appreciate your honesty for distractions such as phone.
    We all get distract but most important is make list of things you want to get done. Bringing productivity in designers life is never a bad idea.
    You will be working with in group soon. Also working in a group always a must in Faculty Commons.

Looking forward your poster design!