That's me!!!!

Hello everyone, my name is Erick. Welcome to my portfolio where you can find some of the most beautiful and important projects I have done to date. I hope you like them.

A little about me, I am 24 years old and was born and raised in Ecuador. I moved to the United States when I was 18. Currently, I am attending the New York City University of Technology (City Tech) where I am majoring in graphic design with skills primarily in illustration, but also have experience in advertising, typography, and brand identity.

The works I am most proud of are illustrations based on watercolors, paints, and markers. One of them was a mosaic-type illustration made with watercolors about Messi, where the purpose was to visually express a satire that revolved around him. Another work that made me proud is called Free Surfer where the objective was to visually express the concept of freedom that one feels when doing a sport, in this case, surfing. This illustration was made with watercolors and colored pencils.

My hobbies include drawing and experimenting with new techniques and materials, painting murals, and playing various sports in different places. My style is minimalist, logical, functional, and flat, with a limited color palette.

My dream is to work as an illustrator. I am attracted to the idea of ​​being able to put my own concepts or concepts from everyday life together with my favorite activities and passions in an illustration. Regarding graphic design, I enjoy designing and creating logos, designs, and unique illustrations that send an easy-to-interpret message.

Thank you, and good vibes always.