Let’s Think About Air Travel Etiquette!!

Now-a-days when we travel, there are people who do not know about public space!
Take a look around you. There will be kids crying, parents yelling, and now there are people who takes of their shoes! It might be a long flight and people want to get comfortable, but is being barefoot the right thing to do?
Air travel used to be a social occasion because people used to get settled in, talk to the people around them, and eat together. But now, everybody is in a rush to get to their seats and leave as soon as possible by pushing and shoving while the whole ride, they are confined in their seats with their technology. While they are busy trying to get comfortable, they do not realize that they are causing a disturbance to the person sitting next to them.
I personally think that taking off your shoes is a bit too much, whether it may smell or not. I think that the world has become less social, which I can understand why because people are afraid to meet people. But in the end, I think it is because everybody is only thinking about themselves these days and they would be cruel, sneaky, and rude if they have to. Now-a-days, people do not care what others think and it comes off as being rude and having no social etiquette.
But lets think about this the next time we catch a flight and get all comfy and snuggled up in our seats. Let us think about the people around us and how we all can be respectful of one another. Air travel etiquette!
(And maybe it might be nice to talk to the person sitting next to you. May be a really nice opportunity!)