About Team

Michael Rivera

I’m a senior attending New York City of Technology. As of now I am reaching my Bachelors for Computer Systems Technology my major is Software development. I hope to someday find experience in the business field of technology, but my enjoyable interest range from variety of topics like painting, cooking, reading, hanging with friends and family, and basically anything to do with wildlife

Kevin Smith

Hello, I am a junior at NYCCT. I am studying for my bachelors in Computer Systems and my field is computer database. I have work experience in retail and customer service. My hobbies are making music and playing games

Sedrick Cousins

I’m a senior attending at New York City College of Technology. I am currently studying for computer systems and the track i chose is Network and security. My goal is to graduate college, then start working on the desired field i worked hard in school for. My interests are Hanging out with friends, playing video games, and going out to do things that are activity based.

Christine Owino

I’m a junior at New York City College of Technology. I am studying for a bachelors in technology, BTech. My major is Computer Systems Technology with a concentration in Software Development. I desire to complete my studies and gain employment in my related field. My goal is to work for fashion magazines. My interests include music, fashion, art and photography & film.